Friday, July 27, 2007

Friendship Quotes

“We are friends and I do like to pass the day with you in serious and inconsequential chatter. I wouldn't mind washing up beside you, dusting beside you, reading the back half of the paper while you read the front. We are friends and I would miss you, do miss you and think of you very often.”

“To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.”

“If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.”

“Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.”

3 comments:

Simply Bananas said...

great quotes, keep em coming.

Anonymous said...

Cool quotes!
Funny stuff on my blog!
Post your comments on my Blog too for more Traffic!

psychedelicangell said...

nice views.. keep it up!