Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Friendship Quotes

A simple friend thinks the friendship over when you have an argument. A real friend knows that it's not a friendship until after you've had a fight.

Friendship is the golden thread that ties all hearts together.

"To know someone here or there with whom you can feel there is understanding in spite of distances or thoughts expressed ~ That can make life a garden."

"Silence is the true friend that never betrays."

"Love is blind, but friendship closes its eyes."

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow ~ Don't walk behind me, I may not lead ~ Just walk beside me and be my friend."

5 comments:

LovingMeForever said...

I love your post but it has been a while since you posted. Praying all is well.

sine90 said...

I also love your post. Can I copy them? Thanks.

barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

theburningsoul said...

Good Post mate

mesothelioma attorney

qifei2012 said...

Organize projects, manage finances and build a better way to do business with tools from Microsoft Office 2010. Includes Excel, Outlook, Outlook with Business Contact Manager, PowerPoint, Access, and Word office
2010 key
.Exchange ideas with customers and business partners remotely with Web Apps--it's another way you can stay connected to your business wherever you are.